| QUICK-COOL Adhesive Features:
- Made with 99.8% pure micronized silver.
- 62% to 65% silver content by weight.
• Superior thermal conductivity. Greater than 7.5 W/mK
• Temperature range: - 40C to >150C
(Bond strength is weakened at temperatures below 0C due
• Negligible electrical conductivity.
QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
NOTE: Even though QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive is specifically engineered
for high electrical resistance, it should be keep away from electrical
traces, pins, and leads. The cured adhesive is slightly capacitive and
could potentially cause problems if it bridged two close-proximityelectrical
QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive is sold in:
A set of QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive consists of two tubes containing
a total of 7 grams of adhesive
(3.5 grams of Part A and 3.5 grams of Part B) and a plastic reusable
QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive is a permanent adhesive. Components you
attach with QUICK-COOL Thermal Adhesive will stay attached forever.
| 2 x 3,5g